Vulcan Hygiene is a professional cleaning company based in Hartlepool, County Durham. Their main services include oven, floor, carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Problems that need solutions
They signed-up for our Local SEO service back in January 2020 because they wanted help solving four problems:
- Organically they were invisible on Google and Bing
- All their leads were from ads or Facebook. None were organic
- They had minimal online reviews, ratings or social proof
- Competitors were winning work and they were not
Luckily, Digitool’s Local SEO is designed to solve these exact problems. Our team got to work straight away. With minimal input needed from the guys at Vulcan Hygiene we were able to make a significant impact.
Within the first 6 months organic lead numbers increased tremendously. No longer was PPC and Facebook the only source of sales enquiries. SEO was now generating a dozen high-quality leads a month.
Right now, a whole 18-months later and Local SEO performance is growing month on month. Let’s have a look at some of the figures.
Local SEO rankings
Invisible to VISIBLE
To be visible on Google or Bing, you need to rank highly for the keywords people use to look for your services. If you don’t rank highly enough, you’ll be hidden below your competitors in the search results and potential customers wont be able to find you.
Before starting with us, Vulcan Hygiene had poor rankings. They were invisible on nearly all local searches and they weren’t getting found. Let’s compare the difference between back then to now:
- December 2019 – 100 local organic impressions
- Fast-forward to September 2021 – 1920 local organic impressions
- Thats a 1900% improvement because of Local SEO!
It’s impossible book jobs without leads. It’s common knowledge a business needs leads to win new customers and grow. The formula is simple: leads = jobs = customers = revenue = profit. Lets compare the difference Local SEO has made in the number of organic leads received:
- December 2019 – 0 organic leads
- September 2021 – 51 organic leads
- Thats a 5100% improvement because of Local SEO!
These leads are for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and oven cleaning enquiries. On average Vulcan Hygiene now converts quotes into jobs at around 70%. So thats 35 new jobs booked.
Having great customer reviews has never been more important than it is today. Not only are they an integral part of modern SEO, but they are also essential for selling your services. Businesses that have more (4 and 5 star) reviews than their competitors win more work and are also able to charge higher rates. Let’s look at how Local SEO has helped with customer reviews:
- December 2019 – 17 reviews
- September 2021 – 101 reviews
- Customers reviews have grown by 482%
- An average rating of 4.91 stars
- On their selected review sites which include Google and Facebook
Because local customers can now easily find Vulcan Hygiene along with their fantastic reviews, the guys are in a great position to win work. Having strong Local SEO has enabled them to:
- Book their diary up
- Grow their team and coverage area
- Raise their prices
- Increase their booking conversion rate to 70%
Vulcan Hygiene’s review
In Vulcan Hygiene’s own words ‘Excellent personal service, outstanding support and advice. I am looking forward to a bright future working with Daisy, Joe and the rest of the digitool team’
Could your business benefit from Local SEO? Over the years Digitool has helped cleaning and trades businesses just like yours get ahead of their competition with our lead generation, SEO and automation services. Check out some of our other fantastic results in these client case studies:
If you’d like to have a chat with me about how it could help your business, then it would be great to jump on a quick 30 minute call: book here