Do you want a rewarding, remote job that allows you to earn more for your hard work?
Can you help our marketing agency win more leads?
We are looking for 2 sales executives to bring in more clients. Your role will be remote, whilst working alongside a warm, knowledgeable team. The role has a base salary of £25k with the opportunity to earn much more by meeting your sales targets. We expect you to earn between £30-40k in your first year, however there is no cap on this figure.
Digitool is a marketing agency that helps local trades and cleaning businesses to generate more customers. We have built a name for ourselves as an ‘expert’ in a very traditional arena by using Youtube, Facebook Groups and Podcasts to educate local, family owned businesses how to grow online. We’re regularly asked to speak at trades events, be a guest on podcasts and recently, 4,302 marketeers tuned in to watch our BrightonSEO seminar.
We are proud to say that during the pandemic we helped over 100 local businesses to thrive in a really difficult time. During COVID-19, Digitool also earnt more profit than ever before – now, we need you to help take our small marketing agency to the next level.Please watch this short video before applying for the role: https://youtu.be/Jq99m5wvN4g
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead our new sales strategy. This will involve planning and implementing a new sales campaign to win more clients for Digitool.
- The sales strategy will include; booking meetings with prospective clients, researching new industries to target, creating email marketing campaigns, outreach via email and LinkedIn, cold calling potential clients, upselling to existing clients, filming webinars, and hosting online events.
- Once it is safe to do so, you will also be required to travel to meetings with bigger clients and attend trade exhibitions to network with potential clients. In the past, our team has presented to hundreds of trade show attendees – if this is an opportunity you’d be interested in taking part in let us know at the interview stage.
- Hit sales targets and earn more commission. You will be asked to attend monthly sales meetings to present your latest results.
- Keeping the CRM up to date and following up with your new leads.
Are you someone who is:
- Excited to progress in their career quickly.
- Motivated by the idea that they will earn more if they perform well.
- Keen to create and implement ideas fast. We are a small team and so you don’t have to get through lots of red tape to try a new sales strategy – if you have an idea we will encourage you to try it that month and report back.
- Able to work independently, motivate themselves whilst working remotely and can be trusted with flexible hours.
- Based in the UK
Ideally you have:
- 2 years experience in sales: closing business from cold approach through to conversion. Tell us what industries you have worked in. Please detail specific examples with stats during the application process.
- Positive references you can share with us.
- No cap on what you could earn.
- Remote working and flexible hours. Providing you work the allotted 40 hours, we don’t mind when your work is done.
- 28 days of paid annual leave.
- Quarterly celebrations with the team.
- Pension scheme.
- Be part of the wider digital scene with us by attending conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups. Sometimes, we even speak at these!
To apply for the role please watch this 10 minute video: https://youtu.be/Jq99m5wvN4g
Watched the Video? https://youtu.be/Jq99m5wvN4g
Excited by the opportunity?
Great! Now, fill out the job application form here: https://forms.gle/scHpSd6LHd5jkGp99
Applications close at the end of Feb. Note, earlier submissions will be at an advantage.
APPLY TO THE JOB HERE: https://forms.gle/scHpSd6LHd5jkGp99
Good luck! We’re cheering you on! The Digitool Team